Newspaper Site Management
Setting up a business PayPal account enables your business to take payments for products and services without having to pay for an expensive merchant account. Your business can also take credit card and debit card payments, online check payments and direct payments from customers' personal PayPal accounts.
The following steps will take you through the process of creating a business account.
- Big Box: 300px wide by 250px tall
- Half Box: 300px wide by 150px tall
- Tile Ad: 300px wide by 100px tall
- Weather Sponsor: 140px wide by 90px tall
- Within Content Large: 620px wide by 150px tall
- Within Content Standard: 620px wide by 90px tall
- Login to the site with the admin account
- Click on the “Find Content” link in the black administration menu at the top of the site
- Click the tab (in the upper right of the content Page) reading “Ad List"
- This will open a page with each of the ads currently on the site
- Find the ad you would like statistics for and click the “statistics” link corresponding to the ad
1. Login to the site as an administrator.
2. In the upper left admin navigation bar click ADD CONTENT link.
2. This will open a page of content types on the site. Click "Simple Ad."
3. Fill in the blank for title.
4. In the ad group choices, choose the ad placement (or size) wanted.
5. Upload an image ad from your computer in the file upload area.
6. In the URL Address, enter or copy-paste the advertisers website address
7. Click SAVE on the bottom
Yes, in addition to training for your staff on adding content, managing users and managing the site in full, we do offer a cheat sheet sheet as reference.
1. Login to the site with the admin account
2. Click on the “People Menu" in the black administration menu at the top of the site
3. Click the link (in the upper left of the People Page) to “Add User”
4. Fill in the blanks for username, email address, password.
5. Click on the role you would like to give them and click on the box to “notify user of new account”
6. Click save
7. To add an expiration date … after saving, click on the edit tab of the account you just created.