The black administration menu located across the top of the entire site is a series of links which manages each aspect of the site.
- Click on the ADD CONTENT link in the administration menu.
- A new page will open, choose “Article”
- Give article a TITLE
- SECTION Choose News, Sports, etc.
- FEATURED check “Include this article…”
- BODY: Copy and paste an article from your computer files.
- IMAGE: Choose a photo from your computer, click UPLOAD
- Click SAVE at the bottom of page
Note: Fill in the blanks with as much information as you would like: The section you choose will put the article in the correct section of the website. The featured options will place the article to the front page slideshow. All images are automatically resized by the site.