For clients who are using Surf New Media's Premier Edition, please follow the steps below.
1. Go to: http://fliphtml5.com/
2. Login with the following
Username: the username associated with your premier e-edition
Password: your premier e-edition password
3. Click the link in the very top of the page called: Quick Upload
4. A page will open with a button to Add A New Book (click this)
From here, you can follow the prompts to upload your PDF. When it is uploaded, the PDF will automatically create a page flip preview. Everything has now been added.
When it is done converting you will see something similar to the screenshot below.
Outlined in Yellow: This is a link you can paste on your PDF page to show the e-edition in full screen.
Outlined in Red: Clicking this icon will open a dialog box with the embed code for the e-edition. This can be copied and pasted into the "body" area of your PDF content type. This will embed the e-edition onto the page.
5. Go to your newspaper's website and create a new PDF as you normally would, giving it a title and uploading the screenshot of the front page.
6. Instead of upload the PDF, though, paste the embedded code into the body area. This is what will show the pageflip within your site (see screenshot below).
7. Click the save button.
* Please be sure to SWITCH TO PLAIN TEXT EDITOR BEFORE PASTING IN.