Many times when a someone subscribes to your site, they are using something other than their real name for their login. This can be problematic when trying to find a specific subscriber on your website. The following steps will allow you find a subscriber to the site by their real name.
- Login to your site as an administrator.
- Click on the "Store" link in the black administration menu at the top of the site.
- In the first column (about half way down the page) there is a link under the "Customers" heading named "View Customers." Click this.
- A page will open a list of customers on the site. It will include their name, email address and username. *Note: You can use the filters at the top of the page to find specific names.
- By clicking on the username of the customer, it will lead you to their user page, where the tabs at the top of the page will allow you to view and / or edit their account information.
For information on editing users, including extending their subscriptions, please see FAQ: Adding New Subscribers