The following payment systems are currently supported by the cart Surf New Media programs into its websites. The list will be expanded as more work gets completed and more developers contribute their modules to the community.
Solutions that don't require customers to redirect:
- PayPal - PayPal Website Payments Pro allows you to process credit cards remotely.
- Authorize.net - The current module works with Authorize.net's Advanced Method.
- CyberSource - The current module works with the SOAP API and Silent Order POST methods.
- PayflowPro - Two versions: PHP 4 and PHP 5
- PayTrace (for D6) - http://drupal.org/project/uc_paytrace
- LinkPoint API - http://www.ubercart.org/contrib/903
- Moneris - http://www.ubercart.org/contrib/732
- USA ePAy - http://drupal.org/project/uc_usaepay
- VirtualMerchant - http://www.ubercart.org/contrib/978
Systems that redirect your customers to a payment site and then back:
- PayPal - PayPal Website Payments Standard lets customers checkout remotely, and Express Checkout lets them pay through PayPal without sharing any payment information.
- Payflow Link - http://www.ubercart.org/contrib/2270
- 2Checkout - A redirected payment system like Website Payments Standard.
- WonderPay - Totally bypasses Ubercart checkout.
- Ogone - http://www.ubercart.org/contrib/140